Revision as of 11:41, 17 February 2015 by Nestor
The reference documentation on RetroShare's projects.
Articles under the GNU General Public License only.
Pages in the "Documentation" namespace are part of the "Official" RetroShare documentation.
All pages in this namespace are licensed under the GNU General Public License.
- What is Retroshare? and why another peer to peer network?
- Security model
- What is the Password for?
- GUI: options window
- Communication in RetroShare:
- RetroShare Links
- RetroShare and Firewalls
- Commandline options for Retroshare
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Installation Guide
- How to backup the data of your RetroShare
- How to run Retroshare on an additional computer
- How to run retroshare-nogui, and remote control it from Android or a webinterface
- Running multiple Retroshares on the same computer
- (fr) "When RetroShare do not start any more and you do not have a backup". French tutorial wrote by a user (v1.2 october 2013 for v0.5.5c). French title "Quand RetroShare ne démarre plus et que vous n’avez pas de sauvegardes", please download the file from RetroShare before to loose your data (search: "Quand RetroShare ne démarre plus").
Specific to some hardware
- Using Retroshare on the Excito Bubba3
- Retroshare on Synology NAS
- RetroShare on Raspberry Pi : PiShare
- (en) Ideals behind Retroshare
- (en) Retroshare’s anonymous routing model
- (en) Distributed chat (a.k.a. Chat Lobbies)
- (en) Cryptography and Security in Retroshare
- (en) Privacy on the Retroshare Network
- (en) Retroshare Forums
- (en) Distant chat and messaging
- Design overview
- Program settings folder and files
- Anonymous search and file transfer
- File transfer protocol
- Compiling RetroShare
- How to Build Releases for Linux, Windows and MacOS
Outdated pages (to be sorted out)
Area currently empty.
|This page is part of RetroShare Documentation|
|Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.|