Pages in the "Documentation" namespace are part of the "Official" RetroShare documentation.
All pages in this namespace are licensed under the GNU General Public License.
- What is Retroshare? and Why another Peer to Peer Network?
- Security model
- GUI options window
- Communication in RetroShare:
- RetroShare Links
- RetroShare and Firewalls
- Commandline options for Retroshare
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Installation Guide
- Backup your data
- How do I run Retroshare on an additional computer
- Using Retroshare on the Excito Bubba3
- How to run retroshare-nogui and remote control it from Android or a webinterface
- Retroshare on Synology NAS
- (fr) "When RetroShare do not start any more and you do not have a backup". French tutorial wrote by a user (v1.2 october 2013 for v0.5.5c). French title "Quand RetroShare ne démarre plus et que vous n’avez pas de sauvegardes", please download the file from RetroShare before to loose your data (search: "Quand RetroShare ne démarre plus").
- Ideals behind Retroshare
- Retroshare’s anonymous routing model
- Distributed chat (a.k.a. Chat Lobbies)
- Cryptography and Security in Retroshare
- Privacy on the Retroshare Network
- Retroshare Forums
- Distant chat and messaging
- Design overview
- Program settings folder and files
- Anonymous search and file transfer
- File transfer protocol
- Compiling RetroShare
- How to Build Releases for Linux, Windows and MacOS
Outdated pages (to be sorted out)
|This page is part of RetroShare Documentation|
|Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.|