These are the main steps to follow to compile RetroShare:
- Prepare your compile environment,
- Get the source of RetroShare ,
- Download the needed libraries needed for RetroShare
Detailed build instructions
There are the special HowTos for each OS.
- How to compile for Windows (MinGW)
- How to compile for Windows with QtCreator
- How to compile for Windows (Cygwin) (probably outdated)
- Cross Compile from Linux Ubuntu
- How to compile retroshare-nogui for Windows
- How to compile Libraries on Windows
Mac OS X
Do not put any of the non-released test binaries or SVN-compiles on software sites or on user-forums.
We have had bad experiences with this before and we do not appreciate it.