List of things to take care of before release 0.5.3
Channels: the "enable auto-download" button is sometimes disabled with no reason
- accessing some channels/forums has become extremely slow
- the friends column in friend list cannot be resized
- The name column is resizeable by resizing the status column on the right side. It is oddly from Qt when a column is set to stretched.
the notification area always reports a new message. This should be fixed.
- Cleanup Getting Started Tab. Defnax as started this...
- Translations: Should at least make sure English /
German/ French are good.
- Email Invitation Text is Rubbish
IPs from friends are not updated correctly in the friends properties dialog.
- do a good valgrind pass over libbitdht and libretroshare
suppress echos in chat lobbies!
- Cleanup Debug. Again we've got rid of a lot of stuff, but still a bit to go.
- UPnP under OSX.
Update Website to say RS is available on FreeBSD ports system.
- Update which OSs the FAQ says UPnP works on
- recursive creation of RSCollection files (requested by users)
add a control in config->turtle about TR bandwidth
Checked in Build Patches for FreeBSD.
add a cross-recommandation system to introduce multiple friends to each others.