I want to develop an app like RetroShare but without the file sharing feature. Just the "Communication" features available now on Retroshare. so I have few questions regarding libretroshare used in another app. if people here can gives a detailed explication for every question, I'll be happy!
1. Is possible to use TOR hidden services instead of the public peer IP for communication with libretroshare?
2. Can I use just the "Communication features" (chat, IM, email and forums) in my app without worry about any dependencies issue? How I can do that? (any clue is welcome)
3. Can I use the authentication feature and GPG keys generator from libretroshare or I have to build the mines for my app?
4. which source code files I have to check in order to know how to integrated the authentication feature and the Communication feature with Qt without making the UI frozen from time to time?
5. what would be the pros and cons of doing python bindings (with Cython) of libretroshare?
that are my questions.
sorry for the bad grammatical English if any.