We released now first 0.5.0 alpha version, 0.5 is not more compatible with previos version!
We has done lots of improvements for first alpha version of RetroShare 0.5.0 thanks to Joss and Cyril .
Here is the Changelog:
- Code: Select all
Changes for v0.5.0 alpha 1
* suppressed uninitialized memory read
* corrected display bug in transfers
* suppressed bug in creation of cache directories
* suppressed uninitialized memory due to empty cache file
* corrected invalid memory read due to bad deletion method in std::map
* suppressed some uninitialised memory reads
* add error info when gpg password is wrong
* add gpg password static store when gpg password callback is called
* added for indicator change Folder icons
* solve a bug when the tmpcfg directory already exists under windows
* added security check
* suppressed possible SIGSEGV due to null information in certificate
* improved display of turtle routing info, corrected some minor compilation issues
* made the age indicator functional, by recursively changing color of directory/files
* use CreatForumMsg when replying from News Feed
* re implement chat parsing for urls. External web browser call might not work on some systems
* fixed to show for Folders Type Folder, and set root is decorated to not download a dir when want expand it.
* fix a bug in quick start wizard
* added some security checks to turtle router
* add new info to infodialog
* redesign cert generation
* set private key trust to full when the validity was unknown
* solve a bug with gpg private key validity unknown
* fix a bug wich stops multiple connection against the same peer
* set a default Avatar when Friend has no Avatar for Privat Chat.
* corrected issue in display of download/upload progress
* Msg forums are now signed by ssl certs
* corrected bug about display/selection of anonymous files
* add gpg authentication everytime we got an ssl auth error
* Added to send own Shared File as link to Public Chat
* Added attaching files to Public Chat via Button/Drag and Drop
* in message composer, connected peers are colored in blue
* factorized and cleaned the common code between fistore.cc and fimonitor.cc,
- improved the stability of FileIndex,
- improved the display in RemoteDirModel
* store file certs as .rsc extension*
* changed the Date Format to dd.MM.yyyy for Messages
* update start wizard, change gui settings directory into ssl profile directory (RestroShare.conf)
* added NETWORK_WIDE flag to remote dir model download
* added file priority strategy based on which files are requested first. This provides:
- equal file speed for files with equal (source,priority)
- effective priority speed for file of same source but different priority
* removed state variable load/save from turtle, as it's not needed anymore (FileRequest re-opens tunnels as needed)
* manage availability per peer instead of per file type: direct peer ids always assume file availability, while turtle tunnels don't
* added Chunk size and Number of Chunks to DetailsDialog
* solve a bug with gpg signature summary
* add input validator for gpg key gen
* improved peer name info in cachestrapper, gence improving dir names in file lists
* added Copy and Send retroshare links for Search
* reduce the reading access to gpgme
* added regular cleaning of inactive chunks and slices, so that they can be treated by a different peer
* fixed don't send an empty gpg key in p3disc
* Added Attach File feature for Messages
* added RS_FILE_HINTS_NETWORK_WIDE for SubFileItem
* added a icon for SSL item when connected
* add the possibility to create a gpg key for new profile
* add a check button to hide unconnected friends
* update display of the profilewidget tab in peersdialog
* don't send gpg key when all the ssl childs are on no disc or when we got no ssl child of it
* ask disc info when adding a new friend
* removing of own gpg key as friend when not necessary
* Added a new CreateChannelMsg Dialog as replacement for GeneralMessage for Channels.
* add key generation at startup if no gpg key found
* Added Timestamp for each Channel Message
* fixed up file attachement to forum msgs
* fixed startup password handling, so that it wont ask for passwd again, hence preventing deadlocks when the gui is running
* added to Send RetroShare link as html format for Messages
* added to can download from Messages when clicked on link.
* added when start connection attempt then change icon on location.
* added functionnality to complain when a download is initiated over a file already in download, or in the HD
* fixed downloading of links attached to forums
* adding a deleted ssl friends persistence in p3disc to avoid getting back a friend we just deleted
* fix a bug when removing friends
* Added attaching files feature for Forums.
* add a ssl check that the peer isn't already connected
* change mutex lock in authgpg to avoid deadlock
* send just connected peer info to all others
* implementation of p3disc with new gpg key management
* implement the remove friend for gpg key, and improve the tranfer of ip address from a dummy peer to a normal peer
* change the design of the connect friends wizard
* change the cert to gpg + some ssl details
* show correct location when adding an sl cert
* solve a bug in the load list af connect mgr
* add persistence of accepted gpg key to connect with
* remove the ssl cert storage. Big rewrite of ssl cert and friend management
* allow ssl connection with a new cert, ad a friend when happening
* implement the trust settings in the gui
* make peer detail gui work for the gpg and the ssl id
* make peer details work for GPG key in the network view gui
* remove the store of the pgp password
* implemented the sign, trust and validitty functionnality in authGPG. Fix a singleton bug for authGPG and authSSL
* fix a bug in rsinit with pgp name
* added flags to file request: RS_FILE_HINTS_ASSUME_AVAILABILITY to not wait/ask for chunk maps.
- Used for cache transfer and also whenever the turtle traffic is not involved, such as chat file exchange,
- and RS_FILE_HINTS_NETWORK_WIDE to force using turtle routing for traffic.
* Implemented chunk-based file transfer from partial sources. This in particular means:
- exchange of chunk availability maps from different peers
- correct handling of what is available to which source before asking the data
- correct display of chunks in the progress bars
- generalised the use of compressed chunk maps
- removed the size parameters from the hash search functions
* added Reply to Author feature for each Forum Message
* added Quick Start Wizard
* added DetailsDialog for Transfers
* added allowed Messages Information for each Forum if its a Anonymous or Authenticated Forum
* added Smiley Support when creating new Forum Message
* fix a bug in peer display
* added when no Thread selected clear Forum Name ,Post Text and Thread Title
* added when switched Thread then clear last Post Text and Thread Title
* added a generic RsItem to the turtle router and the methods to route it. This makes the code much more elegant.
* suppressed a cross mutex lock bug that happened rarely while digging tunnels
* changed FileDetails in ftServer so that it's now possiblt to search for hashes of files being downloaded
* improved the search code in ftdatamultiplex
* added some comments to the turtle code
* added Popularity/Date to Forum Details
* Added Forum Details Dialog
* show Popularity as ToolTip, removed not usefull items which stretches the Forums list
* added use for Authd forum a different forum icon
* Added setFocus feature, when creating new Thread or Reply Message change the Focus
* suspending the auth code in p3distrib to allow forum messages to display.
* implemented a visualisation for currently handled chunks, availability maps, and transfer info
* implemented transfer protocol for chunk availability maps between peers (not enabled yet though)
* don't do a tunnell connect attempt when already connected through a tunnel
* use siglen -1 for both gpg2 and gpg1 verify signature
* Add heartbeat (an empty packet, wich is 100 bytes long) in p3disc every 4 seconds
* start listener not immediately after net reset to avoid connection flickering.
* stop ssl listening when already connected
* stop sending data when ssl read returns 0
* The external ip address is now set when a peer is connected if there is no upnp or extadrfinder
* change packet version for rsdisc
* fix a bug with ip serialization when ip or port is 0
* add serializiont of own ipaddress list in rsdiscitem
* send own ip address list with p3disc
* change the way we handle our own address when recieving a disc item
* fix a bug for own disc item and address list
* fix a bug when connected through a tunnel
* add a break in case ipAddressList don't deserialize correctly
* add current local and external address to ip list
* fix a bug in the udp timeout
* DHT disabled, remove DHT from the gui
* perform a net reset when network config is changed
* change the address selection of udp connection
* Add the tunneling connection.
* Implemented load/save of chunk maps for current downloads.
* added a ChunkMap class responsible for allocating new chunks to be downloaded, according to
- a given chunk strategy
- the availablility map of each source
- Integrated this into ftFileCreator
- added gui menu in file transfer+right click to change the chunk strategy: streaming vs. random
* Added consistent display of chunk map
* Modified and renamed the taskGraphPainterWidget to display info about currently selected file transfers.
* Added a parent page widget (class RsAutoUpdatePage) to handle auto-update.
* check to see a peer is connected before doing a net reset.
* remove upnp mapping before adding new ones
* fix a bug when removing 1 from a zero siglen
* simplified and improve ip list for connect attempt. Show the ip in the gui
* add port filtering if 0 for address list
* add address list to gui
* add the ip list to the connect attemps
* implemented the ipAddressList methods
* change to only one ip list instead of one local and one remote
* added the serializing of ip adress list, and the process to ad ip to the list when a connection is made to a peer
* fix a bug when closing RS for upnp
* update of network dialog when peer address was manualy changed.
* display the best available ip for peers in the gui, instead of 0.0.0.0. This does only affect the gui, not the way ips are trusted and propagated.
* setup reconnexion time to 5 seconds after reset
* added reset of current connexions and force-reconnect when network configuration changes.
* added dynamic local and external ip reconfiguration. I still need to reset connexions when changing ips.
* made the passwd dialog call Qt-independent (thanks to notifyBase)
* added gpgme and gpg error includes for win32
* added a QTDialog for the gpg key passphrase input
* fix uninitialized pointer fir libupnp
* improving safe upnp shutdown
* rewrite connection manager
* improved stun check
* improve time for initialisation of upnp
* store exaddr from upnp to stun
* improved stun failure resistance
* added network reset ehancement for stun and udp
* added reset net status when shutingdown
* added loopback network interface compatibility
* added new method for external upnp address
* change back the engine setting. Now it should work with gpg1 and gpg2
* fix the length of the encrypting ssl passphrase
* remove the pgp/password fields for start dialog
* set gpg2 engine for gpgme
* change ssl password encryption to non symmetric
* added new/old age indicator for shared files
* added functionality to edit your own Personal message on Label click
* suppressed sigsegv when deleting an unallocated object
* fixed exchange of custom strings.
* fixed the update of avatars in the various chat dialogs
* added a "peer is typing" function to the group chat.
* fixed up avatar exchange between peers
* Added and ToolTip's For Avatar Button
* added StatusMessage Dialog
* added functionality to store own status to chat.cfg and to gui settings
* added timers for update own status/avatar faster
* edited ProfileWidget to open from there the StatusMessage Dialog
* added code for storing and sending a custom status string (for e.g. saying "I'm not here now") in p3ChatService
* added code for sending group chat status messages "peer is typing".
* Redesign MessageToaster
* bugfix with rehashing already shared files
* Added ProfileWidget as Tab to show own Profile Details
* make possible to download an entire found directory from search dialog
* Added Age column for Search Results
* added For Friends Context Menu a Title Widget
* fixed the file size issue with turtle search
* fixed keeps transfers sorted when redisplay them
* replace double with one clik when browsing channels
* few changes added to channel gui - list of groups and channels was replaced with a tree view
* correct speed for non active downloads
* GUI mods for new Forum sorting method. (Last Post)
* added extra forum sorting method: Last Post.
* Integrated turtle download to all kind of user-requested downloads
* fixed core dump issue where AuthSSL::VerifySignBin() is called with NULL parameters. Still, this should not happen.
* added Enable disable minimize to Tray feature when closing RetroShare
* correct wrong the setting of the friend ip address when adding a contact
* add debug info when ip address is set to an unknown peer
* restored accounting for LAN transfer rates.
* win32 fix for large file support
* added to Friends own Avatar and own nick labels
* Teaked the TrustView and NetworkView so that they only update when visible. Doing so, the CPU overload is only present when strictly needed.
* downloading directories from search dialog
* added support for searching and display directories
* add random ssl password generation
* hide ssl password when logging in
* added encrypt and decrypt ssl password
* add links to cloud from shared files dialog
* improved turtle router console
* Integrated the turtle search and download to the gui. Now the search handles both friend and turtle searching.
* added a console in config->server->F2F routing to be able to visualize turtle routing statistics
* download recommended files from inside links cloud dialog
* corrected potentially harmful uninitialized memory reads
* scroll to previously selected item(s) at next redisplay
* fixed some mutex bugs and some pointer access bugs in the FileIndexStore
* ensured early creation of cache directories to avoid "Cannot copy file" bug
* added a pointer controller to findex to avoid RemoteDirModel to incidentally request for deleted pointers.
* suppressed auto-collapse of directories when updated.
* Share Flags:
- now, only files with the NETWORK_WIDE flag are searchable by turtle hopping.
* added persistence to download queue
* Share Flags:
- 1st attempt at displaying share properties in the SharedFlagsDialog.
- added share flags in DirDetails structure in place of Rank, that is not used anymore.
* Share Flags:
- own directory browsing is now done through FileIndexMonitor. This allows:
- to browse shared directories independently of their flags
- to update files as they get hashed
* Share Flags:
- now only the directories with flag "browsable" on are dispatched to friends
- when switching flags, directories are re-sent to friends
* added checkbox for Preferences to can disable the Quit MessageBox
* Changes to startup / login function to handle multiple accounts.
* Switched on OpenPGP version by default
* Major change to the way certificates are stored now defaults to ~/.retroshare/SSLID/
* Added to supports Multiple Accounts on same computer.
* Changend mods to use miniupnpc v1.3
* Fixed Bug to use WriteFile instead of write under windows with gpgme.
* Redesign of dwl queue - dwls will be enqueued and picked from there.
* Changed to display the dwl queue in the transfers dialog
* Added implementation for priority download queue
* Added switching colors for different uploads
* Changend Quit RetroShare MessageBox with "Yes" and not more with "OK"
* Added use real name instead hash name for partials for preview
* Fixed Bug to make pgp friend sharing work.
* Fixes to the PGP Network View.
* Fixed corrected the connexion + one-way bug
* Suppressed bug in RsTlvBinData that could return true even when the serialisation fails
* Redesign SharedFiles, with splitted view for Remote and Local Dirs
* Added show Friends RS version on peer details panel
* Added download of whole directory from gui
* Added Add Friend and Export Cert to Menu Button
* Added Export Cert to Network Dialog Context menu
* Added a Security Page for Options to View, Copy and Export own Public Key.
* Added checkbox for group chat in Notify Options.
* Added Copy Cert to Clipboard functionality for ConnectFriendWizard.
* Added alert chat window when a new message was arrived
* Added systray notification for group chat
* Fixed proper update of shared list when list is modiffied from a different place
* Changend default name for finished downloads directory was changed from Downloads to Incoming
* Added share of incoming directory by default
* Added storing Network Tab Position
* Added for Check files button to change text when checking files
* Change on the Timers of Network Menu that weren't wroking properlly
* Fixed the context menu position of the Netwok Log
* Fixed Bug - right click on local shared list won't abort the app
* Fixed Bug for gpg connections.
* Added open file/folder actions in local sharedfiles dialog
* Added open or preview downloading files with a suitable application
* Changend reorder transfer context menu
* Added pause, resume and open folder actions added in context menu for Downloads
* Added exchange of what version of retroshare our friends are using.
* Restored backward compatibility in p3disc.
You find here complete changes on svn log:
http://retroshare.svn.sourceforge.net/v ... /?view=log
- Code: Select all
When the GPG Key creation crashes with RetroShare then use the nanually creation of the GPG Key for windows:
First Download and install:
Howto create GPG Key with GPA:
When you get with GPA a error and cant use it then download WinPT.
With WinPT you can manage an create a GPG Key too, WinPT start's in the Tray.
Warning : This is an alpha version, some bugs may remain. You are invited to report them to the dev team with as much information as possible on how to reproduce them
We need more Translations and RetroShare is not more up to date with Translations.
Check this Topic for Translations: