feedback about usability

If you want to help the RetroShare team and project, you can do some small tasks. Designers, testers, translators, please come...
Forum rules
Please read the forum's rules carefully before posting. This forum should not be used to post RetroShare usage related questions.

Re: feedback about usability

Postby Distro » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Svampen wrote:"Your theme" = RS default theme, so it's not a user problem/error..

I told him he could read the revision number in the title bar. If there’s not enough contrast for that it’s because of his Gtk/Qt/whatever theme, not because of RS. I suspect he didn’t read my post correctly.
Distro

Postby Svampen » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:24 pm

Distro wrote:
Svampen wrote:"Your theme" = RS default theme, so it's not a user problem/error..

I told him he could read the revision number in the title bar. If there’s not enough contrast for that it’s because of his Gtk/Qt/whatever theme, not because of RS. I suspect he didn’t read my post correctly.

I can't read the rev number in my info window title bar, because the window is not resizeable.. it's just 0.5.4d Revision 60...
He was referring to the light grey text inside the info window.
Svampen

Postby Distro » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:24 pm

Svampen wrote:I can't read the rev number in my info window title bar, because the window is not resizeable..

Ah, it’s resizeable here (Linux/Xfwm).
Distro

Postby Serie » Sun May 12, 2013 4:44 pm

one more suggestion for improvement of retroshare:
when one makes a new profile, one has to enter the passphrase just once. Since for security reasons my passphrase is longer than 20 digits, it took several attempts to enter the passphrase correct sinc i want to get it into the clipboard.
So a validation-box for the passphrase would be helpful.
Serie

Previous

Return to Contribute and help the RetroShare project