Bug reports and feature requests

RetroShare Development discussion

Bug reports and feature requests

Postby heini » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:04 am

Hi,

just wanted to know whether https://sourceforge.net/p/retroshare/bugs/ and https://sourceforge.net/p/retroshare/feature-requests/ are still the right places for bug reports and feature requests, or whether they should go somewhere else. Looks like nobody's taking care...

Thanks...

Dirk
heini
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:37 am

Re: Bug reports and feature requests

Postby apoapo » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:41 pm

Hi,

i am not sure about the bugtracker. It is still official i think. Most bugs are now posted in:


1)
RS intern boards

retroshare://forum?name=RetroShare%20Bu ... eae9a163ba
retroshare://forum?name=RetroShare%20Bu ... c8fa3bd3d8

2)
There is also a chatlobby called "retroshare devel" where the devs are reading nearly every posting.

In case you dont have access to this boards feel free to pm me with your certificate.

bye
apoapo
apoapo
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:55 pm

Re: Bug reports and feature requests

Postby heini » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:50 pm

apoapo wrote:In case you dont have access to this boards feel free to pm me with your certificate.


Did you receive my pm? I don't see it in my "Sent messages".

Bye...

Dirk
heini
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:37 am

Re: Bug reports and feature requests

Postby heini » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:07 am

Hi,

it's been back in April that I followed the suggestion and posted some bug reports and feature requests to the authenticated "RetroShare Bugs & Feature Discussions" RS forum. However, up to now I didn't receive any feedback, be it positive or negative, for any of them, so I'm not sure whether or not they even reached any of the RS devs (I've exchanged keys with apoapo).

How can I make those reports available to more (all) RS developers? Wouldn't it be better to use a "normal" public bugtracker, as provided by SourceForge or GitHub?

Bye...

Dirk
heini
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:37 am

Re: Bug reports and feature requests

Postby Svampen » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:01 pm

heini wrote:Hi,

it's been back in April that I followed the suggestion and posted some bug reports and feature requests to the authenticated "RetroShare Bugs & Feature Discussions" RS forum. However, up to now I didn't receive any feedback, be it positive or negative, for any of them, so I'm not sure whether or not they even reached any of the RS devs (I've exchanged keys with apoapo).

How can I make those reports available to more (all) RS developers? Wouldn't it be better to use a "normal" public bugtracker, as provided by SourceForge or GitHub?


Yep, you can use this for the time being: http://sourceforge.net/p/retroshare/bugs/
Svampen
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Re: Bug reports and feature requests

Postby heini » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:54 am

Svampen wrote:Yep, you can use this for the time being: http://sourceforge.net/p/retroshare/bugs/


That's why I started this thread in the first place. Please see first post.

Bye...

Dirk
heini
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:37 am

Re: Bug reports and feature requests

Postby Svampen » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:22 am

heini wrote:
Svampen wrote:Yep, you can use this for the time being: http://sourceforge.net/p/retroshare/bugs/


That's why I started this thread in the first place. Please see first post.


I understand your concern, but as you can see, Cyril is taking ownership of recent bugs on the tracker so you should submit your requests there.
Svampen
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Re: Bug reports and feature requests

Postby heini » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:08 am

Svampen wrote:... Cyril is taking ownership of recent bugs on the tracker so you should submit your requests there.

OK, thanks.

Bye...

Dirk
heini
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:37 am


Return to Developers Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron