Help wanted for Translations

Everything related to RetroShare translations: new translations, corrections, ...

Re: Help wanted for Translations - Spanish

Postby Senpai » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:03 am

Hi
I have translated into Spanish, the latest version of the language file (5190). I have checked all ...
I tried to contact the previous translator, Mr. Marc René, no answer. I suppose that because Spanish is not their original language, I had to correct many misspellings, and sure I've left more than one :-)

I have translated all strings missing and changed some things.
The translation is finished, but when users review, I will be attentive to your suggestions or find any mistakes ...
I can not load the translation RetroShare to test myself if all is well ... How can you do? What is the process? ...
Awaiting your response.

Sincerely, Senpai
Attached translation
Attachments
retroshare_es.ts-0.5.3c_5190.zip
Spanish Translation
(61.5 KiB) Downloaded 1178 times
Senpai

Re: Help wanted for Translations

Postby defnax » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:30 am

thanks for translation, i has updated spanish translation, there are few new strings.
At the moment translations can be tested when its compiled,

You used Linguist?
Attachments
retroshare_es.zip
(69.94 KiB) Downloaded 1368 times
defnax
Site Admin

Postby Senpai » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Yes, I have used Qt Linguist 4.6.0, I will work on new strings and upload the file again.

a greeting
Senpai

Postby Senpai » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Hi:
I have translated the new file "retroshare_es.ts", I think that the vast majority are fine.
But without knowing about the program some phrases are difficult to translate, without seeing the context in which they are...
I use Ubuntu 64 bits, I will try to compile the program myself, but I do not know how to do it... you may have to wait for that skips the next version,

a greeting
Attachments
retroshare_es.ts-v2.zip
2ª versión de la traducción
2nd version of the translation
(68.04 KiB) Downloaded 1291 times
Senpai

Postby electron » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:31 pm

-removed typos
-translated some new Strings related to to the new key format
-changend "Lobbies" to "Lobbys" (Duden says Lobbys)
Attachments
retroshare_de.zip
(82.27 KiB) Downloaded 1388 times
electron

Postby Senpai » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Hi;
I added the latest text strings to the translation with the command "lupdate RetroShare.pro", the 5465 version of SVN sources downs.
But not upload the changes ... Any little help?
I upload here the file with the latest changes, can you tell me when it will be included in the sources?, To compile the program again ...

a greeting

I tried to get on "Tracker: Patches" but I am very new to this, do not know if I did it well ...
Attachments
retroshare_es-v5465.ts.zip
Versión 5657 de la 0.5.3c
5657 version of the 0.5.3c
(73.16 KiB) Downloaded 1309 times
Senpai

Postby defnax » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:25 pm

thanks i commited your changes, few days ago
defnax
Site Admin

Postby waseihou » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Hello, I would like to help with translating retroshare to czech language . Please add a file for that, the name of the file should be: retroshare_cs.ts

Also, what about giving a try to https://www.transifex.com/? I2P is using that for translations, so maybe it would be possible for retroshare to use that service too, it's better for colaboration, but maybe you have your own process for that?
waseihou

Postby Svampen » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:34 am

waseihou wrote:Hello, I would like to help with translating retroshare to czech language . Please add a file for that, the name of the file should be: retroshare_cs.ts

Also, what about giving a try to https://www.transifex.com/? I2P is using that for translations, so maybe it would be possible for retroshare to use that service too, it's better for colaboration, but maybe you have your own process for that?

It's on, baby! https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/retroshare/
See also http://retroshare.sourceforge.net/wiki/ ... ranslation
Svampen

Postby waseihou » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Hm, I need to know where I should put retroshare_cs.qm file to see how the translation looks like. I can't translate it well withou seeing it in application, as some of our words are quite specific when translated from English. I tried /lang /language /translations directories and nothing worked. I'm running the application on linux. Is it somehow possible to force the application to use different .qm file?
waseihou

PreviousNext

Return to Translations