New ts file problem

Everything related to RetroShare translations: new translations, corrections, ...

New ts file problem

Postby JanFan » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 am

Hi, yesterday i spoke with csoler who nicely updated the ts file. Thanks.

I udpaded my snv repo via tortoise and get the new file.

Now when i open it all the strings are not editable anymore, everything is grayed.

What i am suppose to do to fix that ?

For info i followed http://retroshare.sourceforge.net/wiki/ ... ranslation but with no succes.
I'm not a programmer and the lupdate is not working on my windows machine, something wrong with the path or whatever.

Sorry to bother you again with that but i'm sure we'll finally get it working...
JanFan

Re: New ts file problem

Postby JanFan » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Alright the problem seems to be solved, with the help of a friend i managed to lupdade and lrelease the retroShare.pro in the src folder.

It's working fine, i can updated the entire .ts file.

The only thing that's not working is the preview in qt linguist of the strings. In sources and forms i get that message instead : trunk/retroshare-gui/src/lang not readable

It doesn't matter it's a little detail but qt linguist looses all is interest. ;)
JanFan

Re: New ts file problem

Postby JanFan » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:44 am

Alright i'm coming again with some issues trying to lupdate the last revision.

I'm taking care of updating and putting the ts file on the brand new transifex system so all translators get the last release.

The problem seems to occur that all the strings are not getting fetch by my lupdate, in fact they're but are shown as not getting used in the retroshare.pro so not being abble to be translate

That what happens with the rev 5585.

Does someone have a clue ?
JanFan

Return to Translations